Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

It's so good to see people get what they deserve.

Some of you might know what happened with my first doujinshi group,Crazy Catz(that I am no longer a part of and probably/hopefully is now defunct)The stupid bitch of a leader cheated me of RM250 that she said was 'wang modal'.

So it was so good to hear some dirt about her from Joe(and later KidChan upon interrogation).Seems that she's been a downright bitch in Comic Fiesta forum as well and has been pissing off a fair good number of people,so congradulations to her on that.Seems that she's been complaining about people on her dA journal(that I do not read and have no reason to read),using people to generate profit for her and even trying to destroy Comic Fiesta.Wow,what a gigantic feat of ambitious bitchiness,I am surprised.Also,she has been lying that she studies at TOA and trying to defame some lecturers.Additionally she tried to convince Tali to change colleges from TOA to her art college which she claims has a lot of 'talented people'.Oh my,is she in an 'art college'? It never came to my mind upon looking at her artworks.I always thought that she was from a business college and all the scum she's been up to is some elaborate business experiment and thesis.

But what goes around comes around,do not forget that.
Be nice to people,yeah?

No comments: