Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged

by Joyce

10 people you love. (excluding family members. Random order)

means friends issit?
Ok...
-Sook Cheng
-Sook Jean
-Ams
-Yilyn(shuddup,Yilyn)
-Nisa
-XX
-Dom
-Tali
-Zee
-JTYY
dan banyak lagi...those are the first few names I thought about only.


10 things you want to do before you die along the way.
-get a good paying and fulfilling job
-live somewhere scenic,preferably by the beach
-get a Daily Deviation on dA
-marry my soul mate and have a happy family
-be a famous artist.Maybe an animator or illustrator.
-work on a full length animation
-finish leaning my Japanese and Chinese.And learn another 1 or 2 more languages as well.
-globe trot
-visit all the main art museums in the world
-have a happy life...lol...

10 things you cannot live without.
-toilet bowl.hahah.
-food and water and shelter and clothes and all other basic human needs.
-iPod and my MP3s
-laptop and internet
-my couple of little stuff toys.lol...
-college(I found out i would die of boredom)
-friends
-family
-my hands.and eyes.My brain needs somewhere to empty all it's emo art ideas or else it would burst.
-a sense of humour

10 bad habits.
-leaving my worn or unworn clothes all over the floor
-never cleaning my room and toilet
-leaving homework until the last minute
-overeating in front of the TV
-easily emotional.then I'll either ignore people or ,very rarely,scream at people.
-leaving miniscule amounts of leftover food or drinks in the fridge
-forgetting to turn off the stove when I boil water.see,i just did that.
-going to sleep without bathing when I'm too tired.Or come back from college and don't bathe.Like now.
-having emo episodes
-just writing down my ideas...I should translate them into artwork sometime soon

10 attitudes that turns you off
-apeks who spit in public.Come to think of it a lot of young people do that too and it's equally disgusting.Like the coffeeshop bugger near block J
-sluttiness
-bitchiness
-show offs,especially rich brat varieties
-teeny boppers
-hum sup lou
-insicerity
-liars and secretive people
-holier than thou attitude
-irritating sales people,such as California fitness people.

10 words to describe yourself. (5 good and 5 bad)

Good: hard working,curious,cooperative,righteous,charitable

Bad: procrastinator,kiasu,kiamsiap,distrusting,emotional

10 favourite bands.

erm...lets just assume solo singers and instumentalists count as well...
-Nightwish
-Evanescence
-Linkin Park
-The Rasmus
-Josh Groban
-Sarah Brightman
-Vanessa Mae
-Maksim
-Michael Buble
-Robert Miles


10 most prized possessions.
-iPod
-MacBook
-Wacom Intuos 3 tablet
-my little stuffed animals
-my art material collection
-my art class works collection(since standard 3 man...)
-family
-friends
-my bed
-my wardrobe and everything in it
-many boxes of sentimental whatnots.

10 people to tag.
Everyone I wanna tag either already got tagged or don't have anywhere to put their tag,so I tag YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU,YOU,and

Sook Cheng

lol.

Oh,and Josh too,when you are free.

No comments: