Thursday, September 6, 2007

new term's resolutions

I finally got my timetable for this term:

~~~~~~
Mon: Life Drawing 1 with ZL and ZY(such matching names)
Tues:Culture n society in Malaysia with Marion.(Join with everyone else,except Multimedia,unless it's a typo)
Wed: Perspective studies with CK and Darren.(I thought for a moment that CK was Leo...)
Thurs:Visual communication(what's that?) with Liwen followed by Culture (again) with Mark.

I though Culture n society in Malaysia was a LAN subject.Why in the world do we have that TWICE a week?
Oh well...at least we are not studying with "Mr Cage" again.

~~~~~~
So I have come up with another set of resolutions for this term.And I DID manage to fulfil AND surpass my resolutions last term!Woohoo!!!

1:get 4.00 for gpa
2:pass up all assignments and projects on time
3:improve my eye judgement until when I do figures I only need the 7 lines that determine head size.Now I'm using...what...15?(I used to use 23 last term but i reduced it over the holidays)
4:practise using my tablet.Do 1 small project every week or 1 big project every month.Or 1 gigannormous* project every 3 months.
5:Learn driving.Yes,it is finally possible with my 3 days in a row holiday.

gigannormous:

No comments: