Tuesday, September 11, 2007

why i like Melbourne part 6

of more random art and Hahndorf

Random art
~~~~~~~~~~

some jellyfish(I think it is) at the entrance of one of the Federation Square buildings


I found this on a beach somewhere between Adelaide and Melbourne.Cool leh...someone must have just sat there and painted the view on a nice day.Yes,I like it even if it is a sort of graffiti.But I somehow doubt it lah,it's so nice.

lol...and i remember when we left the beach some stranger guys that were fishing waved at us and said 'bye'.

giant crab sculpture outside a restaurant that my sister said doesn't sell crabs,of all things.


The art rental shop opposite my 2nd sister's apartment.Lol...i'm so jakun...what to do,we don't have these kind of things in Malaysia.I think.


window display deco


another window display decoration


Hahndorf,a German village in Adelaide
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sculptures outside a shop


some wire chickens they were selling outside a trinket shop.Sooooo damn cute.But I felt very jakun secretly taking it's picture.Butbutbutbut...they are like...balls...*shuddupYilyn*


hohoho...Australian sense of humour.I saw this outside a butcher's shop


some random cart.I think it's for decoration


a cannon,can't remember what was written on the board



oh...and BTW I just realised the brand Canon is not trying to liken itself to a kind of weapon.There is a difference between 'canon' and 'cannon'...

No comments: