Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tag #1

tagged by yilyn

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
4.With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5.Tag 5 people.


How are you feeling today?
Merry Christmas- Maksim
Yeah, I do feel like a bit of present money from you guys today would be nice.Or any other day.Remember that.

Will you get far in life?
Viva Forever-Spice Girls
I'll take that as a yes,thank you.

What is your best friend's theme song?
Haunted-Evanescence.
Lol...that's so Adam's Family...

What is the story of your life?
Nemo-Nightwish.
Hohoho...right on the spot,my favourite song.Yes,I want to find my true identity and purpose in life.

What was high school like?
Pick up the pieces-Kenny G
I don't agree.Highschool sucked.No life,no friends,dying of stress.Maybe it means I've picked up the pieces after exiting highschool...

How can you get ahead in life?
Mercy mercy mercy-Kenny G
erm...give to charity??Give duit kopi to the cops? I dunno lah...i think have to bribe my way forward in life lah...maybe that means I'm staying in Malaysia after all...lol...

What's the best thing about your friends?
Totentanz-Maksim
They're dramatic? Lol...welcome to art college people!

Describe your grandparents.
You don't know me-Michael Buble
True.I never met any of my grandparents before.

How's your life going?
Like you-Evanescence
Suicidal??? erm....no...

What song will they play at your funeral?
Bouree-Vanessa Mae
huh??I never even really listened to that song before...super classical stuff...err...hopefully my funeral will involve many high class art curators and critics...mourning my demise.lol...a great lost to the art world...*cough*

Will you have a happy life?
Can't stop now-Keane
Yep.the power's in myself to make life happy.

What do your friends really think of you?
The riddler-Nightwish
maybe they think I think too much...

Do people secretly lust after you?
Through with you-Maroon 5
Waaaaaaaaa..........T-T.............fine.

How can you make yourself happy?
Because of you-Kelly Clarkson
Have more family problems?that's the stupidest answer ever...

What should you do with your life?
Remember when it rained-Josh Groban
be obsessed with the one i love??Like....WTH...

Will you ever have children?
Keep your heart broken-The Rasmus
Looks like someone's already booked me,people.sorry.

What song would you strip to?
Gigue-Vanessa Mae
Another classical song???Or maybe i'll strip to a sexy male violinist...teheheheheh.BUT NOT VIO!!!

What does your mum think of you?
Anywhere-Evanescence
Run away from my sins??But...but...I didn't do anything wrong!

What is your deep, dark secret?
These open arms-Clay Aiken
erm...huh?

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Bolero-Vanessa mae
i don't really undertand this one...maybe my enemy has good music taste.Or stole my iPod...

What's your personality like?
How sweet it is-Michael Buble.
Thank you.

What song will be played at your wedding?
Numb-Linkin Park.
LOLOMGWTFBBQ...


I now tag these people
I lost track of who's been tagged already...
But in short,if you have a blog or any place else to put this,do it!I WILL check.
And again that includes you,Sook Cheng.And Josh when you are free.

No comments: