Thursday, September 20, 2007

part 9

this,ladies and gentlemen,is called bug squash,the thing I did on my FA poster holder.And we got this in the daytime only.At night it gets worse.OK,fine...so it's not that colourful.


under the pier at St Kilda Beach.St Kilda is an hour's journey by tram from the city centre.


tree bark.The texture feels like recycled paper.


a seagull.They're as plentiful as crows and as opportunistic as Bailey ,methinks


Ozzie bananas...they sell them by single pieces sometimes coz they're so expensive.But they're enormous.I think roughly the size of my forearm...


Decorative lanterns at a Vietmanese restaurant.So nice...*butnothingcomparestothelengchaiwaitersattheThairestaurant*
BTW they have something called 3 colours or 4 colours(depends on how many ingredience they bubuh) in Vietnamese restaurants,which is basically ais kacang


My sister's flower tea.It looks like a ball of tea leaves tied together and then when you drop it into hot water it opens up like it's blooming.lol...we were paparazzi-ing the flower for so long trying to get the best lighting,but it still didn't really turn out well...


a small party for my mom's birthday with my immediate family members in Melbourne.


Before that we had another party too in Adelaide.My aunt baked 2 cakes for my mom's birthday party.The first party with her Aussie sisters in a long time i think.1st cake-erm...not really,it's a brownie


2nd cake-apple crumblemmmmmmmmmm........


random photo essay end.

~~~~~~
unless I feel like adding somemore...lol...but the best ones are done already

No comments: