Saturday, September 22, 2007

I miss my sisters.
Sigh...another 2 more years before I have a possibility of living near them.Right now I feel like an only child and I don't like it.Whatever people say about getting all the attention from your parents and subsequently more gifts and allowances if you are an only child is all crap.It's not that important.

I haven't been living with all 4(plus one more,my brother in law,now) of my family members under one roof since i think Standard 5.I miss going for holidays around Malaysia crammed together in our car.I miss how I always liked to ganggu my eldest sister and how she'd always ask me to kacau my second sister instead.I don't like how it is now with only my parent and me living together and how they couldn't care less if I was bored ,want their attention or want some family bonding time. I want to go back to Austalia soon.

And it's even worse when I can't find my sisters on MSN either or can't talk to them long even if they are on MSN but are at work.

No comments: