Monday, September 3, 2007

Why I like Melbourne part 3

Animal life:

The following 4 photos were taken at the Melbourne Botanical Gardens.

Duck.


black swans.They don't seem to be scared of humans.can just walk right up to them and they'd still be chewing the grass.


I dunno what birds these are.But they're...round. yup.


eels in the pond.hahah...I didn't notice until recently...
but the ducks seem to enjoy their company.


horse drawn carriages in the city.Incidentally the police sometimes do their rounds on horseback,but it's probably mostly to amuse the tourists.I think.


someone's dog just came up to us and sat next to us while we were picnicing near the beach


on the way to Adelaide we saw many

baabaas


moomoos

eating the whole day long.

and...

just joking.I saw it on the beach and thought that you guys would love it...

No comments: