Saturday, September 22, 2007

I hope it's just PMS.I don't want to think about it much longer.
Death is everywhere it seems.In the book I read,my music,the newspapers,even the damned undang undang bengkel,and in everyday speech somehow or other.Perhaps everyone's scared as well.

~~~~~~
Nobody knows what will happen at the end,nobody has come back to give any comments.
Sometimes I imagine that we are all just in a video game,and at the end,there will be someone to greet us from this long game
"Hello.Well how was that?"
"Huh"
"You were scared weren't you?"
"Uh..."
"Woohoo!Let's do it again!This time what do you want to be?There are empty spaces for the rolls of dog,butterfly and walrus."
"Huh?"
"So?Choose one"
"Err...yeah...ok..."

figuratively 5 minues later...

A new puppy is born.

No comments: