Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Melamine???

The other day there was an article in the Star about melamine tableware.Seems that using melamine dishes for hot food is hazardous to health because it is made of urea and formaldehyde.Hot food can make those chemicals leak out of the dishes and that can cause blindness,rashes and cancer.So...just watch out.It's those kind of material that looks like plastic,but you can check from the label at the bottom of the dish.Meanwhile,my family has replaced all our melamine (fine...except the sauce dishes,but those usually contain cold chili sauce)to porcelaine.

In other news,i was researching on Tim Burton today.I feel so inspired.I think I have to really find an individual style of my own and make it popular.This guy's incredible.Eventhough he had a lot of failures,still he made so many movies that either way a lot of them did very well and he's become a household name.


No comments: