Wednesday, September 12, 2007

comissions

Also,I'm opening up comissions,for whoever might be interested.I hope somebody will be!I'm a broke, broke artist...

For those who are interested,please send me a note.Malaysians and non Malaysians are both invited.For now comissions are limited to portraits only,but i am thinking of selling handmade cards as well.

Please send me clear references of the people whom you want to be drawn.

Prices are as follows(excluding postal,I have to check the rates for different destinations and add that to the fees below):

Within Malaysia:
A3:RM20
A2:RM30
extra RM10 per additional person for A3 /
extra RM15 per additional person for A2

Other countries:
A3: US$20
A2:US$30
extra US$5 per additional person for A3/
extra US$10 per additional person for A2

all portraits will be done on 165gsm paper with pencils and overlaid.
Payments can be done by WangPos for Malaysians or by sending me a draft for foreigners.

25% discount for first 3 customers

No comments: