Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bring it on!!!

I just finished my first ever comission!Yay!

OK.

Now I want more people to comission me...
*cricketsong*

~~~~~~

ok people.here's a question.

Who's you favourite celebrity??
Mainly looking for actors or singers lah,and if possible,Japanese people.Coz the idea is that I want to do a series of portraits to be sold at the Comic Fiesta this year,since I won't be there in person,so that's to replace on the spot comissions.A bit of something different from the ordinary,but i hope that it will be a good idea.But anyhow if it doesn't work out well then I still get the benefit of getting to practise my figure studies which are probably going out of practise now that my class doesn't get tortured to draw anymore.

So far the only probably answers that I got from a forum post i had on dA was:
Orlando Bloom
Marilyn Manson
Jay Chou

all the rest were people I didn't even know or only 1 person recomended,those 3 at the top there got 2 votes each.

so...please recommend some celebs to meeeeeeeeee..........

No comments: