Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TOA quotes part 1: staff

memorable and/or overused quotes of the lecturers and other staff at the One Academy:
````````````````````````````

Billy Khoo: Show me your armpits!!

William: AIYAK!!! ( now a famous catchphrase used by stressed and paranoid students)

Yuan yuan : Jei Joooooouuuuueeeeennnnn

Irene: Pee-pow,you can go for a break now...

Leo:
Draw .a. circles
nippessssssssssss
Class are you with me?

and his trademark

Do you understand?

Hoo (answer for nearly every question you ask him): Noou.

Irwin: magic worm

most importantly,

Gary(because he's the communication skills lecturer):
haaH...haaH...
turn your hips, heeeaaaaaAAAAAAARRrrrrggggghhhhh..........
Sodomy?
Sexual pleasure?

and the one I will always remember,
Andrew...I want you... NOW...!!! (with expression on face)

and Pinky's response:what? Gary shows his intentions in class?Now I must see THIS for myself...

and who could forget the lovable
Librarian: ...

No comments: