Tuesday, July 24, 2007



On Sunday I went to Pasar Seni as promised.Looks like they have renovated since the last time I was there.They now have a neat looking food count on the 1st floor that might have or have not been there before but anyways I didn't see it before.Also,they moved the artists to another building behind the main building,with exception of the "Thankyou"blues-untuk-aku plate painting people.(I call them that coz their style looks exactly like the comic)

Looks more visitor friendly now.

In the end I bought a batik lukis blouse(I forgot what it's called,but it's the one with the simple stitched sleeves and reaches the ankles,used as pajamas or homewear) for the student-her name's Hiroko bytheway. A batik terap sarong skirt for her second sister.And a songket pencil box for her youngest sister.Also,I bought a set of 5 chopsticks with individual songket covers for her family to use.Yes,there is a textile theme going on here.That's because one of the stall owners in Pasar Seni said Japanese like textiles.I dunno how true that is,but I guess Malaysian textiles make good souvenirs anyways.

On the way back,my mom and I sat in this RapidKL bus with an idiot driver.(Yes,I complain a lot in my blog,I'm emo.)

First the bugger ignored my mom when she asked him whether the bus goes to Subang.

Then he was rude to some Japanese tourists and didn't except their RM10 note because he didn't have change(the tickets are RM2 each,there were 2 tourists)

Then he almost forgot to let the conductor get up the bus-another driver ran after the bus and had to rap on the side of the bus to make him stop.

Then the idiot driver ignored a couple who wanted to get on the bus and drove off.

All together now,
STUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPIIIIIIEEEEDDDDDD.............

~~~~~~

Today's picture taken from Illustrators 24

No comments: