Friday, July 20, 2007

of boringness and more boringness

I'm just posting this because I am bored.Very bored.Very very bored.

I'm in the middle of drawing thumbnails for Irwin and so far I have ate ice cream,procrastinated,drank milo ,procrastinated,and ate sardine sandwiches.(It's my supper because I am not going to sleep tonight,as usual)Then I started to arrange the elements for the thumbnails and procrastinated somemore.

So far everyone else that I msn-ed are not enjoying their jolly thumbnail drawing either.

Duh.

Who would.

~~~~~~

On Sunday I'll be going to Pasar Seni to buy souvenirs to give to the exchange student and family.So that only leaves Saturday for me to do my figures.I think now is the right time to apply my drama knowledge and stage a drama about misplacing my "4th piece of figures assignment" for Sarah.

~~~~~~

To make matter worse,XiaXun msn-ed me and told me that he went to Starbucks with SookCheng and co. .I think he did that on purpose.I shall have to plot an ingenious plan to somehow make him jealous of my "super fun thumbnail drawing session" today and want to have that drawing session so badly,so that I can get my revenge.

No comments: