Friday, July 27, 2007

of new links and loneliness

Added another animation to my links list.Yes,it's from Supinfocom again.

"Les Processus."

I think this is one of the best ones so far,eventhough it's black and white.But I guess it WAS the black and white that made it stronger.It looks so stylish...

Kinda reminds me of one of the Surrealism slides that Hooi Chiat showed us,the one with the men in suits floating down into a housing estate a la Mary Poppins.Forgot the title and artist,sorry...

~~~~~~

Still feel guilty about loosing my drawing board...I think I probably left it at the bus stop and it rained 2 times after that.It probably got wet and spoiled and someone threw it away...sigh...and after all the board has done for me...

Checked with the operations dept. at college for lost-and-found but they said usually it takes 2 days for an object to turn up if found at all.So I can't wait that long and I bought a new drawing board today.Sigh...I'm going to name it and take good care of it this time...

I'm going to name it "Albie".Because the first time I saw it,I thought it looked so white compared to my old board,kinda like an albino.

Aih...

In loving memory of my old drawing board.

No comments: