Sunday, July 8, 2007

of burning skin and debbieness

Owch...maybe I should think of installing something to ventilate my laptop.It tends to really overheat all the time.Not good for a student who might be using the computer for many hours on end to finish assignments.

*Irwiiiiiiiiinnnnnn...extra marks please,I burned my hands...*

Which brings me to the topic of my design workshop project.I'm supposed to do a collage like thinggummy in Adobe Illustartor and Photoshop and the topic I chose was then and now-the effects of world war 2 on art movements.I did some research at the library today and all i found was low quality black and white photos.And then I realised why.All they had at that time WAS low quality black and white cameras.What should I do?Is that a flaw or is it a quaint specialness?

~~~~~~
The figure I'm doing now really looks like Debbie...

No comments: