Thursday, July 26, 2007

of bad luck and procrastination

Hah!Guess what.

This morning I had a papercut.Check the list right at the bottom about things I hate,and it is specifically on the list.Hmph...there's your reward for being so hardworking to make letterform sculptures first thing in the morning.Right hand index finger somemore,now I have to do everything with my left hand and 4 fingers,and that includes figure studies.Even worse luck than LiTing...

And then,I just realised just now that I left my drawing board somewhere after letterform class.Either in the classroom or at the bus stop.Just can't believe I was forgetful enough to do that,eventhough I use that board so much.It's just RM5 but still I've bonded with my figure studies buddy you know.Mr drawing board was always there to accompany me through torturous 10 hours of figure studies throughout the night followed by another 3 hours in the morning...

and what's more,the first time I typed this I couldn't submit it and the whole entry dissapeared automatically.

~~~~~~

Also,I'm in a procrastinating mood lately.I can't seem to be able to make myself want to do manga style.Have to start on the doujin cover right after this.

No comments: