Wednesday, July 18, 2007

of Transformers and moles

Finally watched Transformers today.
Hrm...so,how was it??? I liked the starting part a lot,with all the dramatic animated special effects and the dramatic music.After sitting thru the 2 1/2 hours all I could think of was:"No way I'm going to be able do all that after graduating,man"

...

...

...

I'll try.

Went with Sook Cheng,Xia Xun and one of XX's friends.It was kinda like a belated birthday party for Sook.Had fun,we were supposed to watch the movie at Pyramid but for some unknown reason we ended up at 1 Utama in the end anyway because XX is a crazy person who drives in and out of shopping complexes without doing anything in the mall.Later we had a sort of banquet in the cinema(by my standards anyways).Only people like them buy fruit juice and drink the juice from McD cups that they shamelessly asked for free(and bear in mind that the juice was smuggled into the cinema and served out secretively by bending over the seats).Later,we had dinner in technically 5 minutes,by driving thru McD's and eating in the car because Sook had to rush home to see off her brother who's going to the UK for further studies today.

Also,I met Joyce,LiTing,Desmond,YaoRong and sekalian at 1 Utama.Somehow I had a feeling that I would meet them.Hmm...small small world.

~~~~~~

Just now I was watching this documentary that my dad was watching.I saw this family of shrews,with the mom and kiddy shrews.Their method of moving together and making sure that noone is left behind is by biting on to each others tails,like what the elephants did in the Jungle Book.So cute...

Also the documentary featured a mole which I also thought was cute...I dunno,it's just something about small furry animals with short legs,I think...

No comments: