Tuesday, July 17, 2007

oh,look,I broke my chain of daily blogs for the first time.

~~~~~~
getting seriously sick of figures by now.Spent the whole time doing figures last night and thinking about how much I miss sleep at the same time...also,my sore throat developed into a runny nose and cough as well by the early hours of the morning.Also,I ran out of baked beans while doing figures last night and had to eat msg saturated maggi mee for supper instead.Also,I am not satisfied with this week's results...like,WTH...my naked guy looks like Lennard(comment by Yilyn)....*sob*...and my girly had one eye bigger than the other.Also,I didn't scan the top 2 pieces of the week to put in dA.Also,I was a bit giddy the whole day today...

On the other hand,today's charcoal drawings was easier than expected and the charcoal actually is easy to control...surprisingly.Last term when I was usind charcoal for drawing class I thought the charcoal had a personal problem with me... then again it was a different stick.

~~~~~~
Just noticed how close the end of the term is.Which means...

...

...

...

many projects will be due soooooooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaa..........Nisa better be right that 3rd term is easier than this...can't bear this assignments piling up exponentially anymooooooreeeeeee........

right now I'm thinking what to do for my self portrait for History of Art and Design.Perhaps I'll do art noveau like what my leng chai Alphonse does...(lol...I know,I mention him is every alternate blog)

gah!So much to do,so little time!!!

Final projects' due dates:
---------------

Copywriting(test/presentation)=13 Aug

Design lecture(functional art)=dunno,prolly 13 Aug

History of AnD
=2nd project(surrealism character desg.):7 Aug
3rd project(self portrait):14 Aug

Figures=dunno whether there'll be a test or not

Letterforms(sculpture)=dunno,16 Aug I think

Drawing=dunno whether there'll be a test,prolly on 17th Aug

Design Wrkshp(before n after montage)=dunno,either 11th or 18th Aug

No comments: