Tuesday, July 10, 2007

of hair colours and things to dos



I dyed my hair!
it's supposed to be purple but for some reason it looks like my last hair colour,which was red,which looked like brown.
Hmph...next time if I'm daring enough to maybe spoil my hair,I'll go straight for grey.Yesterday by chance I met someone at my college with grey hair too.But his grey had a little bit of blonde/green/blue ish tinges to them.Quite cool...

Oh,incidentally,this picture is Dorian Grey.Dunno who's the artist though.The past pictures were all by Alphonse Mucha.The website's in my links.Just though I should mention it before I get sued or haunted.

~~~~~~

Things to do!!!!!!!:
-4 figures for Sarah
-unlimited number of crap for Leo
-layout and element references for Irwin
-1 functional art thumbnail for Irene
-at least 1 Surrealism character design for Hooi Chiat
-1 manga preview,3 inks and 2 sketched for ANISAAAAAA!!!!!!
-fill in the forms for majoring in college.And I dunno how to do that.

GaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: