Tuesday, August 3, 2010

At last, I got to watch Inception. Those posts on Facebook from people who have watched it (and some for the 2nd or 3rd time) was driving me nuts.So I'm happy that I went in with high expectations, and still wasn't disappointed. Yes, it is a movie that makes you think(and Sook was right about the feel-good factor when you understand the plot)but also it comes across as a movie very well planned and researched on. The special effects was...i dunno, a bit more stylish that usual somehow, although i was surprised that some scenes were real footage, not CG, like the anti-gravity hotel(they custom built a hallway in a rotateable barrel, while the camera is outside)and the exploding boxes outside the cafe


For those that have already watched the movie, here's someone's take on analysing the characters in Inception: here

And I kind of believe what was written about was purposely added to the storyline too.Now that's planning.

No comments: