Thursday, October 25, 2007

With a stroke of good luck,Visual communications class was cancelled today,leaving just the 1 hour Malaysian culture class.So I decided to take my 6 hour bengkel.And just as everyone said,it was veeeeeery boring.And useless.I was at least expecting the speaker to tell us a bit about changing tyres or maintaining engines,but basically all we got was a repeat of what we had studied in the textbook.On the bright side however,we were shown the entire movie "Taxi" during our breaks and while waiting for the speech to start.I think Queen Latifah is one cool overweight black chick.How often do you see fat black women playing the strongest role? That was refreshing...

Oh damn...the class was discussing Censorship in malaysian culture class and i missed it...I somehow can imagine that Anisa and Yilyn would have a lot to say today.

No comments: