Thursday, October 18, 2007

oh.look.an update.

As promissed, here are some pictures from the past few days that I left in my camera.

You see.On Wednesday my class has perspective test and my notes were in my camera.And the test was open book.And when I upload pictures into my computer my camera deletes pictures within itself at whim.So there you go.

First up.Sook Cheng's venture into sushi literature.



The restaurant menu was like our reference book.She chose Vannamei because she said it sounds like Vanessa Mae...


Our Chinese delicacy, wan tan a la college-kids-after-dinner.




and since we were joking about having French food and at the same time were broke,we did the next best thing.

...
...
...

make our own.


I call it Papier de soie de soie cru.

Raw tissue paper.
ah.parfait.

2 comments:

Leech said...

Hehe.. was wondering, how u find me?? hahaha :p

cricetus89 said...

thru Ivan's blog.