Sunday, October 7, 2007

oh good...

the rain is over,so now i can continue.

Today my parents were driving pass the junction to USJ Giant when we saw this group of people holding a banner to advertise a blood donation campaign.My mom was saying that most donors are Muslim,so during fasting month there's usually a shortage of donors. So I thought of a wonderfully dandy idea.

They should have a blood donation campaign with the theme of vampires,since so many people are vampire fans.Anne Rice and goth fans so forth.You know,it should be like that hospital themed bar in Tokyo.Something of a novelty and just that little bit racy.With leng chai...*ahak.*Ididnotsaythat ...donation staff dressed in vampire costumes.I can just imagine Anisa donating blood and humming absent mindedly and murmering something like "Armaaaaannnnnddddddfebwbadbaebg........"

For sure the vampire fan donors' blood will flow a bit faster if there are lengchai*ahak* I mean vampire dressed staff attending to them.

ohohohohohoooooo...now if only I can get this idea across to the health ministry.

No comments: