Thursday, October 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEH!!!

18 this year and officially legal by Malaysian standards.Not the fake 'legal' as in '16 years old and legal' kind of legal,but the real legal kind of legal.

I received a package yesterday from my 2 sisters and brother in law.Good timing.hahah. And a good choice of presents as well.

First up ,the red and black themed stationary that I suspect might have been chosen by my second sister.Check out that huge red pencilcase.It's like a small pillow minus the stuffing.




i think now there might be a problem about getting myself to use stuff that looks as good as that...

Also...something that almost made me laugh...



MUCHA!

lol

you guys are gonna shoot me soon if this Mucha frenzy continues any longer.
By elimination I think that was chosen by my eldest sis and husband.

Yep.

Smiggle and SMoochy for my birthday.

~~~~~~

Then for dinner today,my parents and I were looking for seafood.But the place we wanted to go to apparently shifted to Shah Alam.Plan B restaurant wasn't open for some reason. So plan C, we ate at a coffee shop in...err...USJ 8 issit? But the butter prawns were nice.It was what they called the 'watery' kind of butter,but it was actually kind of creamy and curry-ish.I suspect there might have been mayonaise or eggs involved in the sauce.

No comments: