Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tis a season to be dandy

Ok,fine...dandy is not a good description,but let's just say female-dandy.

I just got a haircut after plenty of my mother saying that my hair is messy.So ok,fine,this time i'll make it short.Also,I decided to do the nailpolish thing.Now it's dark red that looks like black under dim lighting.And then I was beginning to think...hm..this new look would go well with eyeliner.

And then.

Poof.

The next day in college Yilyn appears with eyeliner a la Emo.
And then the day after that Anisa too appears with eyeliner.

I think I shall hawk some makeup shops now...

2 comments:

Leech said...

New haircut?? nail polish??? 180 degree make over??? include a photo of urself lar.. let me see a bit haha

cricetus89 said...

dun want.
No lah,not very drastic.But I won't mind if someone will give me a free makeover/pinjam me makeup