Monday, October 22, 2007

Do you sometimes listen to a song and then think that you wanna make a videoclip for it so badly?? I kinda feel like that now.I think it would be nice if after graduating I could do something like that, imagine up storyboards for videoclips.Listen to music the whole day and say that you are working.

Or maybe that only feels good if the songs are good to start with?

Right now what's stuck in my head are a couple of Nightwish songs and a couple from Sarah Brightman's Harem album.Oh, and a few Evanescence ones also.I really love Nightwish lyrics, they are literally poems in themselves.The songs become more beautiful once you know what is being said.Yeah,their singer's accent is very thick.

Hmm...maybe I should work harder and try to put down my ideas on paper sometimes.I always think how come my productivity this term is so low compared to last term.Last term I managed to finish my assignments only,same as this term,except the difference is this term we have so little assignments to do.How come then I don't have any excess time for personal projects??.

I guess I have to push myself harder next time.Humans only use a small percentage of brainpower, so we are all capable of being a lot better than we are now no matter how good we are already.

Alright,then it's 200% next term no matter how tough everyone says it is.Seniors are as good as they are now,and we can be better if we try.

No comments: