Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloweeeen

Wednesday was the Halloween party at my college.Here's a picture essay

2 bands were performing,but I think this one was the better one of the 2.The other group's singer...erm...wasn't very...good...
The lead singer for this group is Anisa's darling Hafiz, sporting a Hitler moustache.Their drummer was really good too.And the band is made out of 1-term-below-us juniors.Why aren't we that cool?



Then there was the pumkin carving competition.4 groups signed up but only 3 turned up.I like this one the most...prolly only because it's the neatest.I dunno which one won.



And the cosplay competition.Oh..Tan Chin Wee...the marketing manager guy asked me if I was entering for the cosplay competition or not... T-T; .Again,many competitors suddenly dissapeared so they didn't perform that day. Also,I dunno who won,only the numbers were announced,one for the male and one for the female category.I think this costume is the most takde kerja one there.It's handmade.



There was also the worm counting contest.apparently there were 120 something worms.And at first glance I thought there were only 20.Worm staring doesn't feature very highly on my to do list. But at least the worms were the maggot-like variety,not earthworms, or else I would have cabut-ed...

No comments: