Thursday, May 1, 2008

Random thoughts

You know what...our college should start a trading website for seniors to sell of their used items at a lower price...art materials, cameras, rented rooms, boyfriends, etc.


I just found 2 more boxes of markers lying in my room.Hopefully I can use them next term too.Besides that,I currently have a tube of art glue that I don't see myself using all that often, a tube of UHU stick that I really hate using, a can of lighter fluid from term 1 that is not even open, blu tack from the frog man/muscle man era and 2 bottles of calligraphy ink that I don't think I'll be using either.

And add in the hard clay I accidentally bought and paper clay that I hope will not expire too soon.And the stack of animation paper that I will just prolly pretend I don't have.I have 2 extra gay drawing boards too,but currently I have grown fond of them and will not sell them.

And I need a Canon DSLR camera for next term.What I do have now is my sister's old Canon EOS that uses film...

I need a boyfriend too,if any are on sale.

No comments: