Saturday, May 3, 2008

the fashionista post

Gah!! Fashion!!!!

this one is actually an artwork,not wearable fashion.Zips are getting sexier and sexier nowadays don't you think so?

Lol...Mao Zhedong...HK humour
Japan Fashion Week!!!

Wah...guys who wear traditional clothes in a modern way are hot.Admit it.Including those modern sarongs.
This designer is cool.I like the surreal Alice in Wonderland/carnival/druggie /mysterious feel.

I like that jacket.Gasp...and now you know I have a fetish for oversized jackets.
White and black,with loud shoes.
Very geometrical and structures dress.lol...
This designer went for all black designs.Waahhh....classic elegance and masculinity.


More towards street fashion,but I seem to like mixtures of a lot of fabrics.Accept I still feel pain when I see animal fur...
This one reminds me of Mr Sunny Day, my mad scientist in a yellow lab coat.
Gothic like look.
There's that multi fabric look again.

lol at the hairstyle...

~~~~~~~
OK,this is the part when I start griping

Gaaahhh!!! I wanna go shopping,people!!! I need a shopping buddy,any volunteers??That's the problem when you have a mother who doesn't care 2 hoots about appearances and sisters who are not in the country...Actually before term break I was thinking I want to give myself a real makeover,clothes,makeup,shoes,everything.And then I realise I'm out of cash and still need to buy more expensive art materials.

I have a sudden urge to learn makeup,like Zhi Ni, or at least go up to one of those makeup counters and ask for advise.But those counter people are very intimidating!!!Sorry lah,but makeup is actually very important for modern women, even the guy who came to talk about job interviews said so.

And you know how I am,I like to experiment with fashion,but then again I tak sanggup to buy a lot of makeup materials,in case it doesn't work out and I end up wasting my money.But i want to try out dramatic makeup,all those fake eyelashes and advertorial fashion shoot eyeshadow stuff plus add in Bill Kaulitz and Visual Kei stuff and all.ahahahaha...I'm very vain one,but let's call it artistic because it sounds better.OMGosh...guys nowadays can do makeup better than me ok,that's not acceptable...

Where to shop though...Parade is nearest but not much variaty.Summit has a lot of lala shops that sell cheap clothes but not guaranteed can find anything worthwhile.Might be interesting tho.Pyramid??maybe...Times Square? I heard they sell a lot of nice accessories,but also very lala. One Utama(that would include Curve and Centrepoint by default,and Ikea since we're at it)? i feel like going,but very far and very crowded.But they have super a lot of shops and got Shu Uemura,and Shu Uemura has the most seme-fied lash bar.Ahahahaha...I think I'm going crazy raving about fashion...

End of griping.

No comments: