Sunday, May 25, 2008

I bought 'The Tragical Comedy or Tragical Comedy of Mr Punch' yesterday from Kinokuniya.I was in KL to take some shots for photography and so ngam the day before there was a 25% discount voucher printed in the Star.Somemore I didn't notice that voucher until i re read the newspaper the next morning.If you want the voucher,it's in the Worlds of Wonder section.Valid for a maximum of 2 comics,either American or Japanese comics.So after the discount,the book was RM46.10; quite worth it ,since it's full colour.And compare that to Tse Yein's Sandman comic which she bought for RM70 something.


There was a book fare at KLCC as well but I decided not to go because
1)I was very tired,woke up at 5 am to get morning sunlight photos
2)have to pay for entry.Yes,you have to pay to go in to buy their books.Selfish buggers...

No comments: