Thursday, November 4, 2010

Here are my autumn themed still lifes. Had to pose whatever I had in my apartment. I managed to get waived from Chiaroscuro :) No waive from Maya organic modeling though...but just as well, I think. Don't have much confidence seeing the very small amount of amateur human modeling I have in my portfolio now. I think I'll replace Chiaroscuro class with a Texture and lighting class.Lighting in TOA was such a side story...really sad they did it that way.

Larder.
(I just noticed my hat is bigger than my bag.I mean, it is really that big.)
Apple raiding.
I got enchanted by the idea of stealing apples from your neighbour's tree, and other simple Autumn pleasures XD

~~~~~~~
In other news, I dunno why, but the rice I bought smells funny. Like some kind of sewer smell. I think it's time to switch one grade up when buying rice. This one was 69 cents per pound versus the standard price of $1 per pound.

No comments: