Sunday, December 9, 2007

Update

Ohohohohohohhhhhoooo.....it's been a long time since I've been updating about myself.What have I been up to?


-I discovered that the bus trip back from 1 Utama to Carrefour bus stop takes freaking 3 hours.I'm never gonna go to 1U ever again if nobody fetches me home.

-I've been trying on more dresses yesterday ,compared to when i was looking for a dress for my sister's wedding dinner.Thanks to Sook Cheng, Xia Xun, Yen Kaye and Siao Chen aka the gila group.My feet were still painful the next morning from all the walking.

- went to Pay Less Books' warehouse sale today at 3K and bought 3 art related books and a story book for RM34.Not bad lah i think.With RM34 I can only buy 1 book from MPH.With sale.I calculated that one of the books was roughly RM60 originally but after becoming second hand and getting a further 50% discount it was sold for RM9.

-Watched Enchanted and Beowulf.Enchanted was quite good.The main character was so innocent I dunno whether wanna laugh or cry for her.And the chipmunk...can I kidnap the chipmunk?Beowulf...the animation was not bad.But the storyline was quite weak.Sook Cheng said it was based on a folklore poem but they changed it a lot.I think they just made the whole storyline more perverted...

-finally got my Japanese exchange student on msn...aih...after 1 whole year...
~~~~~~
And about the community project:

The cards and presents looked really good.I was tempted to steal a few(anyway we had too many right...)Tali,Joe,JJ,Yunzi,Zhi Ni especially should just go and sell their stuff and use the money to buy presents for the kids...

-All went quite well.There was no performances though,because the person who would be playing guitar could not come.Only Hafiz came to the hospital.

-Stupid bratty kid took almost all of my 21 bookmarks.And 2 of Dom's box toys.I can't belief it.All my hard effort gone to some idiot kid who prolly doesn't deserve it.I mean,if a sweet kid took it and asked first I wouldn't mind.I should have just followed my instinct earlier and saved a few of the best ones to send to my foster siblings in Japan.I really did plan to do that you know...

-we almost walking into a room when one of the kids was pantless(yes,it was a boy).Anisa was rather delighted.

- The breast milk pump in the breast feeding room just looks really brutal.Looks like some torture device you know.Oh yeah,now I know why it looks so familiar.It looks like the result of an intimate relationship between my mom's fruit juicer(blender) and the pool(pump) cleaning machine.

-Also,I found out that the hospital staff are not as hardware savvy as us...


No comments: