Sunday, December 30, 2007

last one,I promise.

Answers the questions below. Have Fun!

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, what's the first thing you say?
"Hey sexeh" but seriously,I won't say anything,I'd just rush to get the toothpaste before I disgust myself too much.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
Very little.It's all your fault,Joe.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Rest.

4. Favorite planet?
Earth.It's got like green stuff and little moving things on it.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Dunno,and I refuse to check.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Hungarian

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Olive green baby tee

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Sometimes.Art geek,sexy babe,routine stuff like that.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm barefooted if now means NOW.But my usual pair is Adidas.I remember a classmate generally said it stands for "all day I dream about sex"

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Falling asleep

12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Some Digi new year countdown crap that I deleted straight away.

13. What's a saying that you say a lot?
I dunno,come to think of it.Prolly "Dunnoooo"

14. Who told you they loved you last?
Yilyn.That's a bad sign definitely...

15. Last furry thing you touched?
lol...I can imagine at least a dozen unpleasant 'furry things' now, but at least I can truthfully say my cousin's cat.
Oh shit...a Sunshiny moment...

16. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
one.Roaccutane,if that's a drug.

17. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None,we live in an era of digicam,dahling.

18. Favorite age you have been so far?
Now, I think.

19. Your worst enemy?
The former crazyCatz head.I think she's delusional or else a bit mad.

20. What is your current desktop picture?
Tsuzuki and Hisoka.lol.I'm so outdated.

21. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I think that would be a comment about the newsreader being a new face,to my dad.

22. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
A million bucks.Thanks.

23. Do you like someone?
Friends and family.

24. The last song you listened to?
Some song by Take That.Can't remember which.

No comments: