Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nodame Cantabile!!

Nouuuu.......I finished watching Nodame Cantabile on Crunchyroll!!How now??They need to make a second series!!!

**Fangirl mode**

I think the series just made me rediscover an interest for classical music.So I need to like replace my daily 1 hour of NC by downloading classical music kaokao.


The main character Nodame.Somehow I didn't expect the manga to look like that.lol...Nodame is like the most slapstick character around and I'm surprised I didn't think it was lame this time.

Chiaki.Don't you just love his wierd habit of twitching his lips...*nudges Talissa*

edit:I just noticed he looks like Gary from certain angles.

Mine.My favourite character in the series.He plays electric violin!!!And really emo-ly too!!!That's a reason enough for me.But besides that he's prolly the whole soul of the orchestra isn't he?I like Mine papa too.lol...such a sporting dad.

Timpani player;Masami.(correct right?) Gotta love that hair man...Ties with Mine as my favourite character.He's Chiaki's gay bodyguard.That's reason enough.lol...
The very fake looking and perverted Stressemann with a really irritating accent.lol.Should I speak like him too? "Aaa...stay-key na piano days-neigh?"(suteki na piano desu ne)
Sakura,the contrabase girl.Her contrabase is prolly 2 or 3 times the size of her body and her voice is so high pitched.
And finally,the piano teacher guy who's name I cannot remember.I hated his character at first but in the end he was just a really dedicated teacher."This is the shape of my love"-indicating a paper fan he uses to beat up random students.

No comments: