Sunday, December 30, 2007

Children

The playlist thing

From Siao Chen again.

What does next year have in store for me?

Notte 'e piscatore-Luciano Pavarotti

~Huh?


What does your love life look like?

You can be as loud as the hell you want when you're makin' love-Avenue Q

~OMG Anisa,you're so dead now...

What do I say when life gets hard?

Any other world-Mika

~lol.escapism.

What song will I dance to at my wedding?

The only one-Evanescence

~so emo...

What do you want as a career?

Say it-Rihanna

~so?Say it.

Your favorite saying?

Black or white-Michael Jackson

~lol...that's like...kopi ping satuuuuuu!!!! I prefer tea though.


What do you think of your parents?

Because we believe-Andrea Bocelli

~huh?

Where would you go on a first date?

It's my party-Dave Steward/Barbara Gaskin

~oh...really?i think I should organise more parties then,at the rate things are going now.

Drug of choice?

The look-Roxette

~narcissism.lol.


Describe yourself.

Where do you go-No mercy

~huh? emo-ism again?

What is the thing I like doing most?

The last words you said-Sarah Brightman

~No.I don't like parting.Unless I hate that person.

The song that best describes the president?

Heaven is a place on earth-Belinda Carlisle

~lol.I hope the PM is not some extreemist...

How will I die?

Te dejo Madrid-Shakira

~huh?

The song that will be played at your funeral?

The war is over-Sarah Brightman

~yeah.right.very funny.

The song you'll put as the subject?

Children-Robert miles.

OK,if you say so.

No comments: