Sunday, December 2, 2007

Any misunderstandings are not my fault

ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS FOR THE COMMUNITY PROJECT


Please read the emails that I sent to you VERY CAREFULLY.Any misunderstandings about the project are not in the least bit my fault.

I found out today that a lot of you still do not know that the cards are NOT christmas cards, they are get well cards.But DO NOT write 'Hope you get well soon' in the cards as some patients are terminally ill.Be neutral and write something like 'Hope you are feeling better today'.

Also, the distribution will be held at SUNWAY MEDICAL CENTRE not SJMC. Be very clear of this,if you end up in the wrong venue on the distribution day,that's up to you to clear your own problem.It is the hospital next to Sunway College/Monash and behind The One Academy. We will be meeting up at the entrance at 10am.

Here's the list of people who will be joining the distribution:

1)myself
2)Ong Yi Lyn
3)Joyce Teh Yen Yee
4)Dominic Chin
5)Chew Zhi Ni
6)Mohd. Najib
7)Lim Jei Juin
8)Sabrina Ong


Once again,please cooperate and check your email often. I have 20+ people on my list and I have to phone/sms/msn/email every one of them on a nearly daily basis.

No comments: