Wednesday, November 21, 2007

term break!!!

the end of the 3rd term has come. Feels very fast,but of course this term was very relaxed.

We finally found out who our class administrator was,today,on the last day of college. It's Mr. CK of Perspective Studies...and we thought it would be Zhe Lin ,just that he's too shy to admit it all this time.The purpose of finally admitting his status was to vote for the class comittee,because for the rest of the 2 years we will be in TOA we won't have any more class administrators so the students have to take over instead.I guess in the end it was a good choice because that gave us enough time to know each other better.(although I still cannot remember half the class's names) So the new comittee is:

Monitor:Yip Sun
Vice Monitor:Tali
Treasurer:Yilyn
V. Treasurer:can't remember the guy's name,but his initials are KW...lol...
Secretary:me

The Fellowship of the Kulis:
(ten people,but the people whos names I remember are: )
Nisa
Simone
Andrew
Mark
Alex

I think the other 5 names must have included the only 2 other girls in my class because I remember there was a joke about Yip Sun wanting to form his little harem out of the comittee.

No comments: