Saturday, November 17, 2007

tag#5:yilyn again????!!!

I dunno where Yilyn gets all these tags from.She must have been saving up for the last 50 or 60 years or something...


Q1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Standard 2? That was a loooooong time ago...Letsee...I can't remember...being a regular kid i guess...playing kejar kejar around the school compound and getting told off by prefects, collecting saga seeds near my classroom.


Q2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Studying for SPM TTTTTT-TTTTTT
I can even brake this activity into a few methods.Method#1:studying at the dining table and pacing around trying to remember stuff.Method#2: studying/doing add math in the club library and listening to Vanessa Mae's Destiny when I feel tired.Method#3: Studying in my room and feeling super stressed until the smell of today's dinner soup makes me feel sick.

Q3. What are the 5 snacks you enjoy?
-Oats/digestive biscuits or any other biscuit with strong textures
-Super rings!!! Lol...although the amount of colouring and who knows what other chamicals they put in there guarantees to mummify your body forever.
-chocolate brownies made by my aunt.
-baked beans last term. I think I owe my ability to pass up figure studies to baked beans,those support my stomach thru the night.
-chocolatethrthhhhhhhh.............

Q4. What are the 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
-Nightwish's Nemo.lol...you saw that coming didn't you?
-Beyonce's Irreplaceable,thanks to that recent post.
-Evanescence's Everybody's Fool
-Nightwish's Over the hills and far away,because it's a ballad and reminds me of Van Gogh for some reason...
-Evanescence's Lithium.

Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire?
-Buy myself a Wacom Cintiq and all the pens and stuff that is remotely compatible with it, PainterX, a new iPod(not nano) and all conceivable Yami no Matsuei merchandise and stuff.
-bribe Yoko Matsushita to fire her editor and continue her story...TT-TT
-invest in expensive fine art and resell them for profit.
-buy real estate and cars in US(one private jet for US to free up at least some flight hassels) and Australia for my future
-Money for other people too-for my parents and siblings,and donate to charity

Q6. 5 bad habits?
-being groggy in the morning and wide awake at night
-over emotional
-procrastinate in doing things that I have no confidence in doing or no interest.Like my supposed illustration stint for someone on dA and writing letters in Japanese to my foster family.
- loosing interest in certain resolutions after awhile
-complain a lot to my mom about other people.

Q7. 5 things you like to do?
-art stuff.Duh.
-listen to music while lying down and imagining,videoclips,storylines,whatever.
-eat.lol...it's an animal instinct to prepare for starvation that will never happen,ok,not my fault.
-window shop and try on clothes eventhough they are ridiculously expensive or know that I won't dare to wear out in public.
- surf the net and msn at the same time.


Q8. 5 favourite toys?
-scrabble.lol.geek.
-my laptop.does that count?nevemind.
-in my chilhood,gambling cards coz at the end of the school term I'd play speed mercilessly with my classmates.
- my art materials.lol.art geek.
- my stuffed animals.up til today.


Q9. 5 things you would never wear?
-mini micro skirts with fishnet stockings
-grandma earrings
-fluorescent colours
-barebacks.i don't understand how a bra is going to figure in there,I suppose it won't.
-birthday suit.not in public anyways.

Q10. 5 things you hate to do?
-FA!!!!
- Public speaking
- Add math.If there is such a thing as a Godsent,this one is a Devilsent.What is it for anyways...(none,in my universe)I dunno why I studied add math...
-Empty the toilet trash after my period.You don't want to know the details.
-talk to relatives when they feel in the mood to give facial advices

5 people i tagged are
-Sook Cheng
-Ivan
-Chee Hoe
- Siao Chen
- Jia Yi

No comments: