Monday, November 5, 2007

good morning

I just had to blog to wake myself up fully.I've been feeling very lazy nowadays,especially this morning.It's that kind of feeling when you wake up and your whole body is stiff as if you've been sleeping very deeply and haven't been moving at all for the past 8 hours.it's a nice feeling and goes well with the cold weather but it's very unproductive especially with a perspective project on hand.

Anyways. this morning I've been dreaming a lot.Or at least remembering a lot of my dreams. There were 6~8 dreams altogether,and those are only the ones I can remember.But the best one is the series of 2 dreams at the end I think. The one where I was supposed to go for another student exchange to Japan.In the dream I was offered a last minute invitation for a student exchange to Japan.I didn't know who the foster family was yet,and hadn't packed anything yet although the flight was just a few hours away.Come to think of it I didn't know exactly where in Japan I would end up in either.

So the dream was quite kan cheong,but in a good way.Dunno what to pack, packing everything I could think of, suddenly remembering that I haven't bought souvenirs for the foster family and then thinking what the heck of it.Then suddenly remembering I need to wear the Lions' Club uniform,then scrambling about to find my ribbon and blazer,and then..............

...and all that time the other exchangees were waiting outside in a van (strange,I know,it doesn't go that way).I remember one of the exchangees was Annabelle Chong who was with me on my real exchange trip.

~~~~~~

in other news, I just registered for another online art community,this time it's fineartamerica.com, which is like deviantArt but more professional.It's a bit intimidating but I hope it'll be good exposure.I think it's better than dA in some ways but bad in other,

Good because:
It's not contaminated with Narutards and other wannabes

bad because:
The community is still small,it's only 1 year old,so there won't be many comments.
May be too professional to me,those people there are sort of selling artwork professionally kinda people.
I'm too used to dA aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

anyways.I'll link my new website here in my links section.

No comments: