Thursday, November 22, 2007

the holiday schedule

Hohohoh...yesterday I decided once and for all that it was indeed possible to finish and submit my entries for a dA costume competition. So I very cleverly stayed up until 3.00am colouring the entries, which I think is more bersemangat than what I put in for my college final projects. Too bad the scanning butchered one of the entries, but now I don't really care,at least I managed to complete one of my online projects that I promised other people I would finish.

Then this morning/afternoon I woke up at 11.00am and felt like sleeping again by the end of brunch...but somehow I decided to clean up my room instead, dust bunnies have been multiplying in my computer desk ever since I moved in late last year. I was quite surprised to find a lot of scrap paper lying about and managed to make a sort of bonfire capable pile in the corner of my room.And for that I used up the whole afternoon and by dinner I was sleepy again.lol...

~~~~~~

In other news,how come nowadays whenever I go to any blogspot blog, a ton of pop up windows appear?? It's so irritating

No comments: