Tuesday, October 5, 2010


Time for a little update. I've been very busy these past few weeks with uni projects...but anyways here are a few pics I took anyway. When I'm free next, I'll post a long philosophical piece,ok?

Yeen™ Macaroni v2.0 . Now with bacon and hard boiled eggs. Served with fruits. These past few days I've been massacre-ing fruits...they make me feel full and hydrated after a meal. Based on observation, peaches and bananas are the cheapest fruits to buy here...ironic...I was hoping for oranges and prunes. My favourites. But I think prunes might actually be cheaper in Malaysia.
Vegetable pie. This one is another version from the one I tried before. I modified the recipe that I found online, which had wine and lentils in it. I used mung beans instead. Wanted to add milk too, but I accidentally made the vegetable filling too watery in the first place, so I stopped adding more liquid.Somehow tastes very jelak...might be the mung beans, or the cheese.
Chunky carrots inside. I eat too many carrots than is morally correct. Wonder if it will make my skin more orange. The good thing is that it's good for your eyes, protects it from the sun and computer glare, I think. Broccoli too.

A bunch of homework and home studies for anatomy class.

a: Life size drawings done from skeletons
b: Thumbnails for this term's final project
c: Copied bone and muscle diagrams from a book,as a way to memorise anatomy
d: Skeletal overlays. The lecturer gave us a few copies of classical drawings, and we have to imagine how the skeleton looks like(as in, be medically correct too). Next step is to imagine the muscles over that.
e) Sketches from life drawing sessions.

Homework from sculpting class. The feet are work in progress. But both clays are really nice to use, very soft and smooth, and no weird smell.They are natural, water based clays. Pity that I dunno how to bake them(apparently that is an entire subject by itself). I remember the last time I used clay, it was a non-drying variety of natural clay that I bought from Multifilla, and it smelt like sulphur. Also, it was so hard that some people warm it up with a hairdryer before they could easily sculpt with it. I'll tell you something ironic, the ear was sculpted from my roommate's ear, and she's Black. The feet are sculpted from my own feet, and under my suntan(like my feet area, since I wear sneakers so often), I'm quite pale.

It looks like chocolate!

No comments: