Monday, October 25, 2010

Here's a little painting I did inbetween studying anatomy,1) when I feel apathic towards muscle names,2)to test myself if I can do a digital painting, and 3) because I need to refresh my memory about how to use Photoshop.I had to think hard to remember shortcut keys which I used to use everyday in office. Come to think of it I probably have to do some Maya work urgently before I get too rusty.

Slightly better than what I did before. Found out that crosshatching the colours is a more intuitive painting mode for me, and maybe because I didn't pressure myself too much. And yes, I like fluffy albino hair.It's becoming a bit predictable.
~~~~~~~
It's been raining like crazy these past few days. The annoying thing is that when it rains, it drizzles, for hours, maybe a few days on end, and even worse, it's a light misty kind of rain, like the sky is pretending that it's not raining. I prefer Malaysian style. It's either pouring dramatically or it's completely dry. It's stopped raining this evening. For now. Hopefully I can walk outside and get some things done tomorrow. Just discovered a list of grocery places which I can reach by taking the uni bus and then walking the rest of the way. A few of those grocery places sound like they could offer both food and non edible shopping (like toiletries and kitchenware) under the same roof, rather than what I'm doing now, which is food from Chinatown(fresh food) and the food store(Western ingredients and non-perishable food), and anything else from the convenience mart(which is probably more expensive than what I should pay).

No comments: