Friday, October 22, 2010

I made chocolate pudding! More accurately, it's called Jaffa Pudding,and hopefully the texture is correct. I don't have a weighing scale, so all the ingredients are by judgement only. But it tastes great!(of course, if it has an unspeakable amount of sugar and chocolate in it)
served with ice cream.
Also, here's what my wall looks like now, with my Birthday greeting cards and some other eye candy on it.
Coin purse and hairclips from my eldest sis! So cute.
In other news...my entire class ditched lunch today 0_0. That's what happens when the lecturer asks us to finish up our sculpture base and then go for lunch, and everyone is kiasu enough to just keep going until lunch passes by. So that's 6 hours of standing up and pounding heavy clay about, without eating.Probably everyone was like me and waiting to see if anyone would make the first move to put down the clay and step away for lunch.

Hmm..at least that's more noble than the last time I missed lunch in class because I forgot to bring a spoon to eat lunch with, and people thought I wasn't eating because I was nervous to present my final project progress work.

No comments: