Thursday, October 30, 2008

I got to watch The Cell at last, courtesy of the Yen sisters. Or at least, half of the movie...my com couldn't play the first half. But from the second half I somehow still get the storyline. Maybe cos I read the summary...but still.XD. 


The movie was err...very very sadistic.I didn't find it that scary tho...just mildly shocking and very entertaining(OMG).The setting is more of a surreal/fantasy setting than a dark horror setting. But somehow it's nice to watch, because of the good character/costume/environment design.I like the storyline, something interesting, getting into the mind of a killer to see why he became that way, and the strange reasoning he uses to kill people.

Why oh why...if only the first cd can be played...

Nevermind, I now have a good store of Disney animations to watch over the holidays.If only Disney stuck to their traditional 2D animations and innovations in animation principles...but instead we have ...ahak...Highschool Musical.Yeah,I know some of you like it and asked me to watch, but ...just put it this way, the songs are listenable, but there are many more movies better than that and are more deserving of the attention. KKF would call it good marketing.

No comments: