Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hmm...just a little update for fun.


Now college is quite hectic, all the subjects have demanding workloads,except marketing,(but that'll prolly soon change because we still have a project and test to finish within these 2 or 3 weeks that we have left). On one hand I can't wait for certain subjects to end so the workload will be lighter,on the other I worry I cannot finish the assignment or hand in crappy work.The thing is that there is one subject that I try hard at, but still I produce crappy work, and basically I'm just hoping I can pass the subject.

Sohs it's back to the usual remedy, burn the midnight oil.Except nowadays it doesn't seem to be working that well.One day I'd cut back sleep, the next day I'd be so tired I have to gain back that sleep so in the end it's the same thing.Art college seriously is no fun and games although it's supposed to be *cough*holistic learning.

~~~~~~
In other news, my birthday was last Saturday. Quite a non-event, except my family members gave me unexpectedly large gifts. Celebrated at BBQ Plaza, since I've never tried before and always see that the restaurant is packed. I think the food was so-so, but fun to cook it yourself and feels healthy, and also quite value for money.

~~~~~~
Er...I think my England is deteriorating...

~~~~~~

Also, I went up one grade in Violin, which is ironic because now I have less time to practise. But I hope I can learn fast because once I go overseas the cost of music classes will be daylight robbery. (Try USD100 per 1/2 hour class OMG...)but dunno what grade is that lah...

I also came across a forum about naming your musical instruments. Apparently it's good because it makes you bond with your instrument=produce better music. Sohs, for those of you who learn music, do you guys name your instruments?

No comments: