Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sohs I've finally finished the character modelling. Next, have to do texturing and modelling the hair and clothes

Various views. Click to enlarge.I'll prolly do some 'SK-II' effects to smoothen out the odd creases later.


View of my workspace for those who are curious how Maya looks like.The half green model is my reference.Lol...the modelling space somehow reminds me of Pimp my Ride...
Before(blue) and After(grey).My character seems to have changed gender (and possibly species) halfway through.Luckily.BTW that's an ear and an eyelash in the middle.

Oh yeah,BTW this model is going to be the same person as the painting before this. Streetfighter girl's name is Sygne bytheway. And yes,she is a female.There is someone I want to bitchslap concerning this matter.

No comments: