Thursday, November 13, 2008

Liek OMG I can't wait for Sunday to arrive...


Animation finished.
Modelling can be finished tomorrow.(yeah, right, that's what I've been saying everyday since Monday)
Marketing will be finished tomorrow.
Concept art will be finished on Saturday unless I want to improve the booklet which I think I will but at my own leisure so it doesn't count.

Recently I have developed superpowers.
Superpower #1: I can eat little for breakfast, skip lunch altogether and then binge during dinner. Thanks to geeking out in the college com lab trying to save money/rush for assignment datelines/too lazy to look for food
Superpower #2: I go to toilet more often in college.XD. Must be the aircond.

In other news, the current exhibition in my college gallery is featuring us Animation students. Lots of stuff to see from my class.Surprisingly have some of my stuff from Seamus' class.I thought he was going to fail me and my teammates DX.But Talissa said a junior heard him praising my group's work...OK...I don't have a problem with that.lol...My classmates' basic modelling looks very professional.Heard that Seamus wants to exhibit them in Japan. gasp...dunno what to say...feels so syok to see what those people can achieve in 1 semester, eventhough my work is not there.

How nice if next semester I can see more of my works in the gallery.But so far I think my animation is only average(fine, it was never my strong point anyways)I saw Carson's lipsync animation again today and I was thinking that is the benchmark.The animation, body language,camera direction and modelling are all so nice, and somemore he did more than was required...

Sohs, for my other subjects...Modeling started out good but somehow at the end I'm not satisfied with the outcome.Arthur's and De Min's ones are damn nice...you see they all so quiet little cili padis. Concept art is ok, at least in that subject I am a bit stronger.Marketing...eh...I'm supposed to be doing research for Marketing now.lol...sorry lor, quite low priority compared to the other subjects.

In other news, my class needs a blog, seriously.Although this term we've surprisingly been able to keep up with news only a few hours before expiry date.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I've just noticed my sister's kid is due to be born almost exactly 1 month from now.Ish...if only I can visit her...instead I have to be home alone living off frozen food for a month.lol...I'm making myself sound so pathetic.But actually I'm really looking forward to seeing my sister's kid. Maybe we can do video conferencing.lol...

I know my mom is kancheonging right now.So often dreaming about the baby. XD.

No comments: