Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yesterday I went for a family dinner. And i came to the conclusion that if next time i organise any group dinner, especially in a chinese restaurant, there are 2 things I will not order.


1)shark fin soup- because it's always there just as something to show off in a chinese dinner.More high class cos it's expensive, but i think it's really unnecessary and cruel

2) roasted suckling pig- because basically it's just crispy skin and fat. And the piglet dies for nothing. Everyone complains how high in cholesterol it is. Yet another dish just to show standards in a chinese dinner.

and come to think of it, prolly no prawns if I'm expecting any old folks to attend. They usually don't eat them for health reasons. Although i myself like to eat prawns.lol...

not to sound ungrateful to be invited, but that's what I think.

No comments: